Here! O’Brien et al. Advertising at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. Fantastic national and local clients and an amazing culture. This is the place you want to be!
Social Media Director
- Conceptualize and manage content development for all social media channels, as it supports overall brand awareness, eCommerce, and external partnerships.
- Evaluate and build organic and paid opportunities for brand partnerships with influencers, like-minded brands, retailers (including current wholesale accounts), events, brand ambassadors etc.
- Campaign set-up, execution, and reporting.
- Oversee development of content calendar and social-specific content production; ensuring brand priorities, eCommerce sales goals from social channels, and brand standards are met.
- Collect, record, and continually analyze performance metrics for all social campaigns and make strategic organic and paid recommendations on how to exceed KPIs and optimize; based on data.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a social media role.
- Stellar communication, writing and editing skills, with painstaking attention to detail.
- Confident project manager, collaborator and multitasker. Ability to work independently and collaboratively with service mindset.
- Expert in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter; proficient other platforms, including Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Responsibilities include:
- Performs high-level industry-specific research, deconstructing relevant case studies and uncovering insights.
- Coordinates with lead strategists, researchers, account planners, media and creative people to architect and direct the execution of all social media initiatives.
- Coordinates, directs and leads the daily production of content.
- Drafts briefs based on findings from research and industry observations.
- Educates and inspires teams in external disciplines.
- Drafts participation guidelines for brands’ engagement in social networks.
- Contributes to account planning discussions and insight briefs.
Think you’d be a great fit?
Shoot us your resume and a cover letter and let’s get this party started! Please contact Dave Paulus at email@example.com