Calling all web/interactive aficionados! OEA is looking for an in-house, mid-level Web Designer to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Check out the details below and if you fit the bill, email your resume and a link to your online portfolio, or at least 3 examples of recent work, to interactive@obrienetal(dot)com.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
– Designing and creating e-blasts and e-newsletters
– Editing and creating stylesheets and templates
– Updating content for various web and mobile sites
– Editing and creating presentations
– SEO research/content creation/reports
Desired Skills and Software:
Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, CSS, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics, HTML, Photoshop, Responsive/Mobile Design, WordPress, SEO experience for organic search
Are you up to the challenge of taking us further?